APS : Wednesday, 11 July 2018
BEIJING- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel, on official visit to China, conveyed Wednesday to the Chinese authorities a message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika to China’s President XI Jinping.
Algerian and China are linked by a comprehensive strategic partnership which was signed in 2014 by President Bouteflika and his Chinese counterpart, followed by five-year implementation plans.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea