APS : Wednesday, 11 July 2018
BEIJING- Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel, on official visit to China, conveyed Wednesday to the Chinese authorities a message from President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika to China’s President XI Jinping.
Algerian and China are linked by a comprehensive strategic partnership which was signed in 2014 by President Bouteflika and his Chinese counterpart, followed by five-year implementation plans.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied