APS : Monday, 31 October 2016
ALGIERS- Algerian-German relations and the security situation in the Sahel region were at the centre of the discussions, Monday in Algiers, between Minister of Maghreb affairs, African Union and Arab League, Abdelkader Messahel and Germany’s Parliamentary State Secretary at the Federal Ministry of Defence Ralf Brauksiepe.
In a statement to the press following the discussions, Brauksiepe said they focused on “the security situation in the Sahel region, particularly in Mali and Libya,”
The German official added that they have also discussed the “very good” relations between Algeria and Germany.
Earlier this morning, Brauksiepe was received by Minister of State, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Ramtane Lamamra.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy