APS : Monday, 31 October 2016
ALGIERS- Algerian-German relations and the security situation in the Sahel region were at the centre of the discussions, Monday in Algiers, between Minister of Maghreb affairs, African Union and Arab League, Abdelkader Messahel and Germany’s Parliamentary State Secretary at the Federal Ministry of Defence Ralf Brauksiepe.
In a statement to the press following the discussions, Brauksiepe said they focused on “the security situation in the Sahel region, particularly in Mali and Libya,”
The German official added that they have also discussed the “very good” relations between Algeria and Germany.
Earlier this morning, Brauksiepe was received by Minister of State, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Ramtane Lamamra.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart