APS : Thursday, 01 February 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Tourism and Craft Industry Hassen Marmouri will pay a three-day working visit to Bangladesh as from next Monday, in order to participate in the 10th session of the Islamic
Conference of Tourism Ministers, said the Ministry in a statement on Thursday.
The session, which will take place in Bangladesh’s capital Dhaka under the theme “Promoting regional integration through tourism,” will bring together ministers of Tourism of the member states of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC).
The participants will discuss several issues related to tourism cooperation, especially the promotion and development of tourism in OIC member states, tourism promotional activities, as well as the programme for strengthening capacities in the field of tourism.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum