APS : Thursday, 01 February 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Tourism and Craft Industry Hassen Marmouri will pay a three-day working visit to Bangladesh as from next Monday, in order to participate in the 10th session of the Islamic
Conference of Tourism Ministers, said the Ministry in a statement on Thursday.
The session, which will take place in Bangladesh’s capital Dhaka under the theme “Promoting regional integration through tourism,” will bring together ministers of Tourism of the member states of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC).
The participants will discuss several issues related to tourism cooperation, especially the promotion and development of tourism in OIC member states, tourism promotional activities, as well as the programme for strengthening capacities in the field of tourism.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina