Mermouri to partake in 10th session of Islamic Conference of Tourism Ministers
APS : Thursday, 01 February 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Tourism and Craft Industry Hassen Marmouri will pay a three-day working visit to Bangladesh as from next Monday, in order to participate in the 10th session of the Islamic
Conference of Tourism Ministers, said the Ministry in a statement on Thursday.
The session, which will take place in Bangladesh’s capital Dhaka under the theme “Promoting regional integration through tourism,” will bring together ministers of Tourism of the member states of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC).
The participants will discuss several issues related to tourism cooperation, especially the promotion and development of tourism in OIC member states, tourism promotional activities, as well as the programme for strengthening capacities in the field of tourism.
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia
- Algeria calls on NAM states to step up efforts to enshrine its founding principles