APS : Monday, 08 March 2021
LOME- The second meeting of the support group for transition in Mali is an opportunity to review the implementation of the agreement on peace and national reconciliation, stemming from Algiers process,
Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum wrote Monday in a tweet.
“The second ministerial meeting of the support group for transition in Mali is an opportunity to review the implementation of the agreement on peace and national reconciliation stemmed from Algiers’ process,” said Boukadoum who is participating in this meeting, organized in Lome, in Togo.
The agreement on peace and reconciliation was signed in 2015 between the representatives of the Malian government and the different armed groups.
This meeting is also an opportunity to strengthen “support and solidarity” with Mali, according to Boukadoum.
While underlining the importance of the international support, it is necessary that this process is conducted by the Malians themselves and for the interests of the Malian people, he said.
The second meeting of the Transition support group in Mali will assess the first six months of the activities of the Malian transition government, whose mission lasts 18 months.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony