APS : Monday 15 July 2019
ALGIERS-Mali’s Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Tiébilé Dramé will be on a two-day official visit to Algeria as from Tuesday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
announced Monday in a communiqué.
Dramé will bear a message from Mali’s President, Ibrahim Boubacar Keita, to Head of State, Abdelkader Bensalah, said the source.
Dramé’s visit comes after the visit of Foreign Minister, Sabri Boukadoum to Bamako on 17-18 June, during which he co-chaired with his Malian counterpart the 14th session of the Algeria-Mali Strategic Bilateral Committee (CBS), said the source.
As part of his visit, Boukadoum chaired the 3rd ministerial meeting of the Algiers Agreement Monitoring Committee, recalled the source.
Dramé and his Algerian counterpart will seize the opportunity of this visit to “pursue bilateral consultations on issues of common interest.”
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy