APS : Sunday, 30 August 2015
ALGIERS- President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita of Mali started Sunday a three-day working and friendship visit to Algeria, at the invitation of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
The Malian leader was welcomed upon his arrival in Houari Boumediene international airport by the speaker of the People’s National Assembly (Lower House of Parliament), Larbi Ould Khelifa, and government members.
In Algiers, Keita will hold discussions with President Bouteflika and Algerian senior officials.
“The discussions will be an opportunity for the two leaders to exchange views on regional and international issues, including the implementation of Algiers accord on peace and reconciliation in Mali, (an agreement that is also) in the interest of its neighbours and security in the region,” the presidency of the Republic said Saturday in a statement.
“The guidelines the two leaders, Bouteflika and Keita, will govern the works of the delegations of the two countries for the promotion of bilateral cooperation and exchange in all fields for the benefit of the two peoples.”
“The visit will boost the long tradition of fraternity, solidarity, cooperation and neighbourly relations between Algeria and Mali,” the statement stressed.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار