APS : Monday, 18 April 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Justice, Tayeb Louh will participate, from 19 to 21 April in New York (United States) in the Special Session of the United Nations General Assembly on “drugs in the world,” said the ministry in a communiqué.
The session will focus on “the examination and evaluation of achievement of the international strategy goals of the fight against drugs in the world, as set out in the political declaration and the action plan adopted by the UN General Assembly,” said the source.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart