APS : Monday, 18 April 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Justice, Tayeb Louh will participate, from 19 to 21 April in New York (United States) in the Special Session of the United Nations General Assembly on “drugs in the world,” said the ministry in a communiqué.
The session will focus on “the examination and evaluation of achievement of the international strategy goals of the fight against drugs in the world, as set out in the political declaration and the action plan adopted by the UN General Assembly,” said the source.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region