APS : Sunday, 05 November 2017
ALGIERS-Justice Minister Tayeb Louh will take part in the 7th Conference of the States Parties to the United Nations Convention against Corruption (UNCAC) scheduled for 6-10 November in Vienna (Austria),
announced the Ministry in a communiqué.
“The conference will discuss the UN convention against corruption and technical aid issues to combat corruption, as well as international cooperation,” said the source.
“The meeting will also focus on the implementation means of the second step of the Convention on the Convention on the prevention of corruption and the return of assets,” concluded the source.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied