APS : Sunday, 05 November 2017
ALGIERS-Justice Minister Tayeb Louh will take part in the 7th Conference of the States Parties to the United Nations Convention against Corruption (UNCAC) scheduled for 6-10 November in Vienna (Austria),
announced the Ministry in a communiqué.
“The conference will discuss the UN convention against corruption and technical aid issues to combat corruption, as well as international cooperation,” said the source.
“The meeting will also focus on the implementation means of the second step of the Convention on the Convention on the prevention of corruption and the return of assets,” concluded the source.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization