APS : Saturday, 23 June 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Justice Tayeb Louh was received Saturday by President Ilham Aliyev of Azerbaijan, to whom he conveyed the greetings of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika
for his support to Algeria’s initiative for the stability of international oil markets.
Aliyev, for his part, welcomed President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika’s role in “the strengthening of relations between Algeria and his country in the legal and judicial field,” the ministry of Justice said in a statement.
During the audience, attended by Azerbaijan’s Justice Minister Fikret Mammadov, Louh reviewed bilateral relations and the methods to develop and boost them in various areas, the statement said.
The Justice Minister outlined the results of his visit to Azerbaijan, which wrapped up by the signing, Thursday, of an agreement on extradition.
In 2017, Algeria and Azerbaijan signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU), in Algiers, on the fight against terrorism, cross-border organized crime and enhancing judicial and legal cooperation between the two countries.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied