APS : Sunday, 24 January 2016
ALGIERS- Libya’s Prime Minister Faiz Al-Siraj will pay a working visit to Algeria on Monday, said the Prime Minister Office in a statement Sunday.
The visit are in line with “Algeria’s efforts to find a consensual political solution in Libya, as it is the only possible solution to preserve the sovereignty of the brotherly and neighbouring country, its territorial integrity and the unity of its people,” said the statement.
The visit, which is part of the United Nations-sponsored political process, will be an opportunity to assess the situation in Libya and in the region in the light of the recent developments and to examine the prospects for the strengthening of bilateral cooperation in various areas, added the statement.
Algeria will reiterate its support to Libya, which is facing many challenges, particularly for the establishment of new institutions, fight against terrorism and the restoration of peace and security,” said the statement.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart