APS : SUNDAY 30 MAY 2021
ALGIERS- Libyan Foreign Minister Nadjla al-Mangouche on Sunday welcomed the “constant role of Algeria” and its “unrelenting efforts to protecting the Libyan sovereignty.”
“We commend the constant role of Algeria and its unrelenting efforts to preserve Libyan sovereignty, its territorial integrity and its independence in addition to its full solidarity to achieve national reconciliation,” Al-Mangouche said at the end of her meeting with Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum.
She praised Algeria’s “positive role” and its support for the UN process and the Geneva agreement, “on the holding of the presidential election of December 24, 2021 on constitutional bases”.
“Strengthening the channels of bilateral cooperation between us requires stepping up efforts and paying more attention to the development of our relations, but also removing all the obstacles that hinder the materialization of economic cooperation and effective trade,” she said.
“Boukadoum has cooperated with us in this area and agreed to open the Deb Deb border crossing, which is a vital point between Algeria and Libya. He also promised us to open another border crossing point shortly, in a view to multiply the channels of cooperation between the two countries,” underlined the Libyan minister welcoming “such cooperation and flexibility in responding to Libyan demands at this situation.”
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy