APS : Monday, 11 April 2016
ALGIERS- US Special Envoy for Libya Jonathan Winer underlined, Monday in Algiers, the convergence of views between his country and Algeria regarding the resolution of the crisis in Libya, stressing the willingness of the two countries to help Libya achieve reconciliation and national unity.
Consultations between Algeria and the United States of America to find a solution to the Libyan crisis are “important” and “still in progress,” said Winer at the end of his discussions with Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel.
The US envoy also underlined the “convergence of views, approaches and objectives” on the issue, and highlighted the willingness of the two sides to “advance in establishing a national unity government in Libya, strengthen its national institutions and help this country to achieve national unity and reconciliation.”
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار