APS : Friday, 07 June 2019
ALGIERS-Algeria has strongly condemned last Monday’s terrorist attack on members of the Lebanese army and internal security forces in the northern Lebanese town of Tripoli.
“We strongly condemn the terrorist attack that targeted members of the Lebanese army and internal security forces in the northern Lebanese town of Tripoli on the night of June 3,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Abdelaziz Benali Cherif told APS.
“We pay tribute to the memory of the soldiers killed in this attack and offer our sincere condolences to their families and loved ones and to the brotherly Lebanese people and government,” he continued.
The Spokesman of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs reaffirmed “Algeria’s solidarity with the Republic of Lebanon in the face of all attempts to undermine Lebanon’s security and stability and the unity of its people.
In this regard, the same official recalled Algeria’s rejection of “all forms of terrorism.”
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization