APS : Monday, 06 September 2021
NIAMEY (Niger)- The minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad
Ramtane Lamamra was received Monday, in Niamey, by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou,
to whom he conveyed sincere greetings from his brother Prime Minister Aymen Benabderrahmane.
On a two-day working visit to Niger as special envoy of President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune, Lamamra reviewed with the prime minister of Niger the various bilateral cooperation projects in line with the strategic guidelines of the two Heads of State, President Tebboune and his counterpart Mohamed Bazoum.
Regional and international issues of common interest, including the terrorist threat in the Sahel-Sahara region were also tackled by the two sides.
The two officials stressed the positive dynamics of cooperation and the convergence of views on main topical issues at regional and international levels, the outcome of regular consultations and dialogue between the two neighbouring countries.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum