APS : Saturday, 29 January 2022
ALGIERS-The Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra will partake in the consultation meeting of Arab Ministers of Foreign Affairs, scheduled for 30 January in Kuwait,
at the invitation of his Kuwaiti counterpart, Sheikh Ahmed Nasser Al-Mohammed Al-Ahmed Al-Djaber Al-Sabah, the ministry said in a statement.
The meeting is part of the periodic unofficial meetings scheduled in February 2021 by the Ministerial Council of the Arab League.
The meeting will allow Arab FMs to exchange views on the most important issues on the Arab scene and discuss the challenges facing the Arab world and the preparations for the upcoming events.
They will also focus on the ways to strengthen cooperation and inter-Arab coordination on regional and international issues of the day, said the same source.
According to the Foreign Ministry, Lamamra will make a presentation on the preparations for the next Arab summit to be hosted by Algeria this year.
The FM will also hold one-on-one meetings with his Arab counterparts and with the Secretary General of the Arab League.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo