Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region
APS : THURSDAY 15 JULY 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ramtane Lamamra affirmed, in a telephone conversation with Jordan’s Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates Ayman Hussein al-Sadafi,
the continued commitment to working for the promotion of the bilateral relations and the strengthening of discussions on the situation in the Arab region.
“The telephone call I received from my brother Ayman Hussein al-Sadafi, deputy prime minister and minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to congratulate me, was an opportunity to reaffirm our continued commitment to working for the promotion of the fraternal bilateral relations and the strengthening of discussions on the situation in the Arab region,” tweeted Lamamra on Wednesday.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia