APS : THURSDAY 15 JULY 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ramtane Lamamra affirmed, in a telephone conversation with Jordan’s Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates Ayman Hussein al-Sadafi,
the continued commitment to working for the promotion of the bilateral relations and the strengthening of discussions on the situation in the Arab region.
“The telephone call I received from my brother Ayman Hussein al-Sadafi, deputy prime minister and minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to congratulate me, was an opportunity to reaffirm our continued commitment to working for the promotion of the fraternal bilateral relations and the strengthening of discussions on the situation in the Arab region,” tweeted Lamamra on Wednesday.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine