APS : THURSDAY 15 JULY 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ramtane Lamamra affirmed, in a telephone conversation with Jordan’s Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates Ayman Hussein al-Sadafi,
the continued commitment to working for the promotion of the bilateral relations and the strengthening of discussions on the situation in the Arab region.
“The telephone call I received from my brother Ayman Hussein al-Sadafi, deputy prime minister and minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to congratulate me, was an opportunity to reaffirm our continued commitment to working for the promotion of the fraternal bilateral relations and the strengthening of discussions on the situation in the Arab region,” tweeted Lamamra on Wednesday.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune