APS : Friday, 30 July 2021
KHARTOUM- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ramtane Lamamra started Friday, in his capacity as special envoy of President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune, a two-day working visit to Sudan, with on the agenda several meetings with the country’s highest authorities.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony