APS : Friday, 30 July 2021
KHARTOUM- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ramtane Lamamra started Friday, in his capacity as special envoy of President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune, a two-day working visit to Sudan, with on the agenda several meetings with the country’s highest authorities.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum