APS : Monday, 16 January 2023
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, held talks with his Malian counterpart, Abdoulaye Diop, as well as with Minister of National Reconciliation,
responsible for the Peace and Reconciliation Agreement, Colonel Ismael Wagué, said the ministry in a statement.
The talks between the two parties focused on bilateral relations and the means for their development, in addition to the prospects for strengthening the pace of implementation of the Peace and Reconciliation Agreement in collaboration with all Malian parties under the monitoring mechanisms of the implementation of the Algiers’ agreement, said the source.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy