APS : Monday, 16 January 2023
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, held talks with his Malian counterpart, Abdoulaye Diop, as well as with Minister of National Reconciliation,
responsible for the Peace and Reconciliation Agreement, Colonel Ismael Wagué, said the ministry in a statement.
The talks between the two parties focused on bilateral relations and the means for their development, in addition to the prospects for strengthening the pace of implementation of the Peace and Reconciliation Agreement in collaboration with all Malian parties under the monitoring mechanisms of the implementation of the Algiers’ agreement, said the source.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya