APS : Monday, 04 April 2022
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ramtane Lamamra held Monday, in Moscow, a working session with his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov and discussions with the head
of Russia’s Security Council Nikolaï Patrouchev on ways and prospects to strengthen cooperation with the two countries, said a ministerial statement.
The discussions with Russia’s senior officials, coming within the framework of the bilateral dimension of the working visit paid by Lamamra to Moscow, focused on “the main areas of cooperation between Algeria and Russia, as well as ways to strengthen it in various fields, in addition to issues related to the preparations for the next bilateral events, in order to a give fresh impetus to the mechanisms governing the strategic relations between the two countries,” said the source.
Lamamra started on Monday a visit to Moscow, alongside Foreign ministers of Jordan, Sudan, Iraq and Egypt, in addition to the Arab League’s Secretary General, in order to initiate consultations with the Russia side and contribute to a diplomatic solution to the crisis in Ukraine.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo