APS : Thursday, 29 July 2021
ADDIS ABABA (Ethiopia)- The minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, examined with African Union Commissioner for Political Affairs, Peace and Security (AU-PAPS) Bankole Adeoye the major conflicts and crises in Africa and the prospects for their settlement.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony