APS : Thursday, 29 July 2021
ADDIS ABABA (Ethiopia)- The minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, examined with African Union Commissioner for Political Affairs, Peace and Security (AU-PAPS) Bankole Adeoye the major conflicts and crises in Africa and the prospects for their settlement.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum