APS : Tuesday, 29 May 2018
ALGIERS- LafargeHolcim of M’sila will export on Wednesday 17,000 tonnes of grey cement in bulk from Djendjen’s port to West Africa, the LafargeHolcim group said on Tuesday.
This seventh export operation since December 2017, “falls in line with our objective of exporting 2 million tonnes of cement in 2020,” said the company in a statement.
Algeria’s annual cement exports are set to reach 5 million tones.
LafargeHolcim Algeria thus reiterates “its continuous and unwavering commitment to contribute to diversifying the country’s non-hydrocarbon revenues.”
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum