APS : Tuesday, 29 May 2018
ALGIERS- LafargeHolcim of M’sila will export on Wednesday 17,000 tonnes of grey cement in bulk from Djendjen’s port to West Africa, the LafargeHolcim group said on Tuesday.
This seventh export operation since December 2017, “falls in line with our objective of exporting 2 million tonnes of cement in 2020,” said the company in a statement.
Algeria’s annual cement exports are set to reach 5 million tones.
LafargeHolcim Algeria thus reiterates “its continuous and unwavering commitment to contribute to diversifying the country’s non-hydrocarbon revenues.”
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya