APS : Monday, 16 April 2018
DAHRAN (Saudi Arabia)- The king of Saudi Arabia, Salman bin Abdulaziz al Saud, on Sunday conveyed his greetings to President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, through the speaker of the Council of the Nation Abdelkader
Bensalah, extending his sincere condolences over the military aircraft crash in Boufarik, Blida, on Wednesday.
Receiving Abdelkader Bensalah, the speaker of the upper house of Parliament, representative of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, at the opening of the Arab Summit in Dahran, the king of Saudi Arabia, Salman bin Abdulaziz, asked Bensalah to convey his brotherly greetings, to his brother President of the Republic, reiterating his sincere condolences over the tragic plane accident of April 11th.
Seizing this opportunity, King Salman praised the level of relations between the two countries.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya