APS : Monday, 16 April 2018
DAHRAN (Saudi Arabia)- The king of Saudi Arabia, Salman bin Abdulaziz al Saud, on Sunday conveyed his greetings to President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, through the speaker of the Council of the Nation Abdelkader
Bensalah, extending his sincere condolences over the military aircraft crash in Boufarik, Blida, on Wednesday.
Receiving Abdelkader Bensalah, the speaker of the upper house of Parliament, representative of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, at the opening of the Arab Summit in Dahran, the king of Saudi Arabia, Salman bin Abdulaziz, asked Bensalah to convey his brotherly greetings, to his brother President of the Republic, reiterating his sincere condolences over the tragic plane accident of April 11th.
Seizing this opportunity, King Salman praised the level of relations between the two countries.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne