APS : Monday, 28 November 2016
ALGIERS- Lesotho’s Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Relations Mamphono Khaketla called Monday, in Algiers, for joint investments in Algeria and Lesotho.
“We have very good political relations with Algeria and hope to establish a bilateral cooperation in the economic and social fields,” Khaketla told the press, following her discussions with Minister of State, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Ramtane Lamamra.
She expressed her hope that “investments could be implemented in Algeria and that Algerian operators could invest in Lesotho,” underlining that the Kingdom offers “very good opportunities” in the fields of mining and water resources.
Expressing also the two countries’ willingness to raise their relations to a “more practical” level, Lesotho’s minister said that agreements will be signed during this visit in the sectors of education and trade.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya