APS : Tuesday, 25 April 2017
ALGIERS- Kenya’s Minister of Defence Raychelle Awuor Omamo, start Tuesday a working visit to Algeria at the invitation of Lt General Ahmed Gaïd Salah, said Tuesday Minister of National Defence (MDN) in a communiqué.
“At the of invitation of Lt General Ahmed Gaïd Salah, Vice-minister of the National Defence, Chief of Staff of the People’s National Army, Raychelle Awuor Omamo, Defence Minister of Kenya starts on Tuesday a visit to Algeria,” added the communiqué.
The visit will be “an opportunity for Algeria and Kenya to hold bilateral discussions on the state of military cooperation and ways of its diversification to common-interest fields,” the source added.
The two parties will also exchange “analyzes and views on topical issues that interest both armies and the two countries,” the ministry concluded.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya