APS : Tuesday, 25 April 2017
ALGIERS- Kenya’s Minister of Defence Raychelle Awuor Omamo, start Tuesday a working visit to Algeria at the invitation of Lt General Ahmed Gaïd Salah, said Tuesday Minister of National Defence (MDN) in a communiqué.
“At the of invitation of Lt General Ahmed Gaïd Salah, Vice-minister of the National Defence, Chief of Staff of the People’s National Army, Raychelle Awuor Omamo, Defence Minister of Kenya starts on Tuesday a visit to Algeria,” added the communiqué.
The visit will be “an opportunity for Algeria and Kenya to hold bilateral discussions on the state of military cooperation and ways of its diversification to common-interest fields,” the source added.
The two parties will also exchange “analyzes and views on topical issues that interest both armies and the two countries,” the ministry concluded.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار