APS : Tuesday, 25 April 2017
ALGIERS- Kenya’s Minister of Defence Raychelle Awuor Omamo, start Tuesday a working visit to Algeria at the invitation of Lt General Ahmed Gaïd Salah, said Tuesday Minister of National Defence (MDN) in a communiqué.
“At the of invitation of Lt General Ahmed Gaïd Salah, Vice-minister of the National Defence, Chief of Staff of the People’s National Army, Raychelle Awuor Omamo, Defence Minister of Kenya starts on Tuesday a visit to Algeria,” added the communiqué.
The visit will be “an opportunity for Algeria and Kenya to hold bilateral discussions on the state of military cooperation and ways of its diversification to common-interest fields,” the source added.
The two parties will also exchange “analyzes and views on topical issues that interest both armies and the two countries,” the ministry concluded.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia