APS : Wednesday, 28 March 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel on Wednesday signed the condolence book at the Embassy of Russia in Algiers, on behalf of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika,
following the death of 64 Russians in a fire at a shopping mall in the city of Kemerovo.
“It was with profound grief that we learned about the tragedy that hit our Russian friend people as a result of the fire that broke out in a shopping mall in Kemerovo, killing 64 people, including a large number of children,” Messahel wrote.
The Foreign minister expressed “Algerian people and government’s solidarity with the Russian people and the families of the victims.”
“In the name of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, the Algerian government and people and in my own name, I offer the most heartfelt condolences in the painful ordeal.”
“Algeria shares the sadness and grief of the Russian people,” Messahel stressed.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart