APS : Tuesday, 25 December 2018
ALGIERS-Japanese Minister of Foreign Affairs Taro Kono will pay an official visit to Algeria from 26 to 28 December, said Tuesday a communiqué of the Foreign Ministry.
During the visit, which is part of the friendship and cooperation relations between Algeria and Japan, Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel will hold talks with his Japanese counterpart on bilateral relations, in their various components, notably the economic field, and the means to give a new dynamic to trade and economic partnership between the two countries,” said the statement.
The visit “will also allow the two ministers to continue political consultations and to exchange views and analyzes on issues of common interest,” the source added.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune