APS : Monday, 21 January 2019
ALGIERS- Ten Algerian projects have been nominated for the final of the contest of the World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS)Prizes 2019, organized by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU),
said Monday the Ministry of Post, Telecommunications, Technologies and Digital Technology.
In this regard, the ministry called “to support the Algerian projects and to vote massively for them before the deadline of 10 February 2019.”
Underlining that in “each category, the first five projects with the largest number of votes will be selected and submitted to a last evaluation by an ITU’s committee of expert which will choose one winner.”
The final results of the contest will be announced on the occasion of the 2019 Forum of the World Summit on the Information Society, to be held in Geneva (Switzerland) from 8 to 12 April 2019.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied