APS : Friday, 30 September 2022
ALGIERS- The 21st International Tourism and Travel Show (SITEV), back after an absence of two years due to the Covid-19 pandemic, is focusing on the promotion of domestic tourism to attract the maximum
number of Algerian and foreign tourists, along with the launch of Sahara tourism next week.
The event, meant to promote destination Algeria, is marked by the notable participation of various Algerian and foreign operators (managers of hotels, tourist and travel agencies and investors), who are taking part in the show to present their products and services and to establish partnerships with the professionals.
The event’ manager and director general of the National Tourism Office of
Algeria, Saliha Nacer Bey, told APS that the event was very important.
She noted that “it combines authenticity and modernity,” citing “the design of exhibition stands with a modern twist.”
The event’s activities focus on the promotion of tourism through the presentation of “diverse and rich” tourist circuits, such as the traditional circuits relating to spa and seaside tourism, new circuits by tourist and travel agencies as well as other products relating to environmental, mountain, archaeological and cultural tourism.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization