APS : Friday, 30 September 2022
ALGIERS- The 21st International Tourism and Travel Show (SITEV), back after an absence of two years due to the Covid-19 pandemic, is focusing on the promotion of domestic tourism to attract the maximum
number of Algerian and foreign tourists, along with the launch of Sahara tourism next week.
The event, meant to promote destination Algeria, is marked by the notable participation of various Algerian and foreign operators (managers of hotels, tourist and travel agencies and investors), who are taking part in the show to present their products and services and to establish partnerships with the professionals.
The event’ manager and director general of the National Tourism Office of
Algeria, Saliha Nacer Bey, told APS that the event was very important.
She noted that “it combines authenticity and modernity,” citing “the design of exhibition stands with a modern twist.”
The event’s activities focus on the promotion of tourism through the presentation of “diverse and rich” tourist circuits, such as the traditional circuits relating to spa and seaside tourism, new circuits by tourist and travel agencies as well as other products relating to environmental, mountain, archaeological and cultural tourism.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart