APS : Thursday, 25 March 2021
ALGIERS- International Gas Union (IGU) has recognized the reliability of Algeria’s gas supplies to Europe, through the national hydrocarbon company Sonatrach, for the last 50 years.
In a message posted on the twitter account of the International Gas Union, the body “recognizes five decades of reliable Algerian and Sonatrach gas and LNG supplies to keep Europe warm, industrialized and electrified.”
The European market is the main destination of Algerian gas, especially Italy (35%), Spain (31%), Turkey (8.4%) and France (7.8%).
In 2020, the commercial production of the country’s LNG complexes was 24 million m3.
The total volume of Algerian gas exports over the same period reached 40 billion m3, yielding a revenue of seven billion dollars.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune