APS : Thursday, 25 March 2021
ALGIERS- International Gas Union (IGU) has recognized the reliability of Algeria’s gas supplies to Europe, through the national hydrocarbon company Sonatrach, for the last 50 years.
In a message posted on the twitter account of the International Gas Union, the body “recognizes five decades of reliable Algerian and Sonatrach gas and LNG supplies to keep Europe warm, industrialized and electrified.”
The European market is the main destination of Algerian gas, especially Italy (35%), Spain (31%), Turkey (8.4%) and France (7.8%).
In 2020, the commercial production of the country’s LNG complexes was 24 million m3.
The total volume of Algerian gas exports over the same period reached 40 billion m3, yielding a revenue of seven billion dollars.
- Celebration of Africa Day “Saturday, May 21, 2022″
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères