APS : Sunday, 02 April 2017
ALGIERS-The 20th edition of the International Building, Construction Materials and Public Works Fair “Batimatec 2017” will take place on 23-27 April at the Exhibition Centre Pins maritimes in Algiers.
1,300 Algerian and foreign exhibitors take part in this event, announced organizers.
Co-organized by Batimatec Expo Company and SAFEX, this economic event will bring together manufacturers, producers and designers of products, materials and processes relevant to the building industry, the corporation of architects and urban planners, investors, project promoters and experts, organizers said in a communiqué.
Batimatec 2017 is held “in a difficult context and coincides with the launch of a new economic development strategy in which the sectors of housing, building, major infrastructures, hydraulics and public works have a key position,” stressed organizers.
The event also includes conferences and workshops on various topics like innovation, eco-building, industrial security, training on building trades, the cement industry and the promotion of domestic products.
Besides, organizers intend to shed light on national innovative companies (particularly SMEs and SMIs) proposing products that meet international standards and capture foreign markets in order to “judiciously meet the willingness of public authorities to promote new non-hydrocarbon sectors,” according to the CEO of Batimatec Expo Raouf Stiti quoted in the communiqué.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea