APS : Sunday, 02 April 2017
ALGIERS-The 20th edition of the International Building, Construction Materials and Public Works Fair “Batimatec 2017” will take place on 23-27 April at the Exhibition Centre Pins maritimes in Algiers.
1,300 Algerian and foreign exhibitors take part in this event, announced organizers.
Co-organized by Batimatec Expo Company and SAFEX, this economic event will bring together manufacturers, producers and designers of products, materials and processes relevant to the building industry, the corporation of architects and urban planners, investors, project promoters and experts, organizers said in a communiqué.
Batimatec 2017 is held “in a difficult context and coincides with the launch of a new economic development strategy in which the sectors of housing, building, major infrastructures, hydraulics and public works have a key position,” stressed organizers.
The event also includes conferences and workshops on various topics like innovation, eco-building, industrial security, training on building trades, the cement industry and the promotion of domestic products.
Besides, organizers intend to shed light on national innovative companies (particularly SMEs and SMIs) proposing products that meet international standards and capture foreign markets in order to “judiciously meet the willingness of public authorities to promote new non-hydrocarbon sectors,” according to the CEO of Batimatec Expo Raouf Stiti quoted in the communiqué.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune