APS : Monday, 08 July 2019
ALGIERS- Minister of Interior and Local Authorities Salah Eddine Dahmoune held talks, Monday in Algiers, with Minister of Interior of Libya’s Government of National Accord, Fathi Bachagha.
The discussions were attended by members of the two delegations, security officials and representatives of the sector of Interior and Local Authorities.
Bachagha arrived Monday morning at the head of a delegation for a visit to Algiers.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization