APS : Thursday, 01 July 2021
ALGIERS- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received a greeting message from his American counterpart Joe Biden on the occasion of the celebration of the 59th anniversary of the Day of Independence,
in which he expressed his hope to “broaden and deepen the cooperation with Algeria at the economic and cultural levels, the Presidency of the Republic said Thursday in a communiqué.
President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune received a greeting message from his American counterpart Joe Biden on the occasion of the 59th anniversary of Algeria’s independence, said the source, adding that “the American President stressed the importance of the symbolism characterizing the independence days of the two countries with their recent history while welcoming the bilateral partnership and efforts to maintain stability in the region, notably in Libya and Sahel.”
American President also expressed his hope to broaden and deepn the cooperation with Algeria at the economic and cultural levels,” said the source.
For his part, President of the Republic expressed in a message sent to American president and people, on his behalf and on the behalf of the Algerian people, his warmest congratulations, on the occasion of the 245th anniversary of the independence of the United States of America.”
He hailed “the great progress made for the strengthening of the cooperation relations in various fields,” affirming “Algeria’s willingness to promote them into a more effective economic partnership,” concluded the source.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization