APS : Monday, 05 July 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum commemorated Monday, on the occasion of the 59th anniversary of Independence and Youth Day, the huge sacrifices of our ancestors to liberate our dear country,
reiterating the steadfast commitment to continuing on the path for the preservation of the precious pledge.
“On the occasion of the celebration of the 59th anniversary of the Independence and Youth Day, we commemorate with pride and deference the huge sacrifices of our ancestors to free our dear country and reiterate the steadfast commitment to continuing on the path for the preservation of the precious pledge,” tweeted Boukadoum.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine