APS : Monday, 05 July 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum commemorated Monday, on the occasion of the 59th anniversary of Independence and Youth Day, the huge sacrifices of our ancestors to liberate our dear country,
reiterating the steadfast commitment to continuing on the path for the preservation of the precious pledge.
“On the occasion of the celebration of the 59th anniversary of the Independence and Youth Day, we commemorate with pride and deference the huge sacrifices of our ancestors to free our dear country and reiterate the steadfast commitment to continuing on the path for the preservation of the precious pledge,” tweeted Boukadoum.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune