APS : Monday, 05 July 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum commemorated Monday, on the occasion of the 59th anniversary of Independence and Youth Day, the huge sacrifices of our ancestors to liberate our dear country,
reiterating the steadfast commitment to continuing on the path for the preservation of the precious pledge.
“On the occasion of the celebration of the 59th anniversary of the Independence and Youth Day, we commemorate with pride and deference the huge sacrifices of our ancestors to free our dear country and reiterate the steadfast commitment to continuing on the path for the preservation of the precious pledge,” tweeted Boukadoum.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization