APS : Sunday, 17 June 2018
ALGIERS- Iron and steel industry group IMETAL, Sonelgaz group and South Korean company BHI Co have signed a shareholder agreement for the creation of a joint venture for the manufacturing of recovery boilers,
heat exchangers and power plant auxiliaries, the ministry of Industry and Mining said in a statement.
Named “BHI Algeria,” the new company is 35% owned by IMETAL, 30% by Sonelgaz and 35% by South Korean BHI, the statement said.
The joint venture will be based in Relizane (350-km southwest of Algiers) within a unit of ENCC, a subsidiary of IMETAL.
The shareholders agreement for the creation of the Algerian-Korean joint venture was validated last Thursday by the State Holdings Council.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied