APS : Wednesday, 12 December 2018
ALGIERS-The national hydrocarbons Company Sonatrach and Russian oil transport Company Transneft on Wednesday sealed two contracts for the integrity and security of the facilities of liquid hydrocarbons transport and security.
The first contract was signed between Transneft Diascan for the inspection by instrumented scrapers, respectively, of an oil pipeline from Ohanet to Haoud El Hamra (Hassi Messaoud) for the transport of condensate, a section from Rhoud Nouss to Gassi Touil (Hassi Messaoud) and Alrar LPG Oil Pipeline (Hassi R’mel).
Worth nearly €1.16, the contract covers a period of 18 months.
As regards the second contract, it was signed with Transneft R&D and relates to the diagnosis of the state of the lightning protection system of the Arrival Terminal of the Central Transport Region/Bejaia and the engineering study for its upgrade.
Worth €331,709 six months, the contract covers a period of 06 months.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum