APS : Wednesday, 12 December 2018
ALGIERS-The national hydrocarbons Company Sonatrach and Russian oil transport Company Transneft on Wednesday sealed two contracts for the integrity and security of the facilities of liquid hydrocarbons transport and security.
The first contract was signed between Transneft Diascan for the inspection by instrumented scrapers, respectively, of an oil pipeline from Ohanet to Haoud El Hamra (Hassi Messaoud) for the transport of condensate, a section from Rhoud Nouss to Gassi Touil (Hassi Messaoud) and Alrar LPG Oil Pipeline (Hassi R’mel).
Worth nearly €1.16, the contract covers a period of 18 months.
As regards the second contract, it was signed with Transneft R&D and relates to the diagnosis of the state of the lightning protection system of the Arrival Terminal of the Central Transport Region/Bejaia and the engineering study for its upgrade.
Worth €331,709 six months, the contract covers a period of 06 months.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony