APS : Tuesday, 15 November 2016
ALGIERS-Hungary “is willing” to strengthen multifaceted cooperation with Algeria and diversify it, stressed Tuesday in Algiers Deputy State Secretary for Opening to the South Szilveszter Bus.
In a statement to the press following a working meeting with Secretary General of the Foreign Affairs Ministry Hassane Rabehi, Bus said that “talks focused on political relations, strengthening bilateral cooperation between Algerian and Hungary, and the diversification of their cooperation in several development fields.”
In this regard, the same official affirmed that both parties broached “prospects to develop this cooperation, particularly in the fields of trade, agriculture, food-processing, tourism, information and communication technologies (ICTs), car industry, education and research.”
Besides, Bus highlighted “the importance of exchange between both country’s businessmen and their multiplication in order to find new investment opportunities,” and announced “an upcoming visit of a delegation of Budapest’s Chamber of Trade and Industry.”
The same official said that his meeting with Rabehi “was very interesting”, hailing “the traditional good ties” between the two countries.
The Hungarian official also pointed out Algeria’s “central role” in the Maghreb region, calling the country “a key actor” for the region’s stability and prosperity.”
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea