APS : Tuesday, 15 November 2016
ALGIERS-Hungary “is willing” to strengthen multifaceted cooperation with Algeria and diversify it, stressed Tuesday in Algiers Deputy State Secretary for Opening to the South Szilveszter Bus.
In a statement to the press following a working meeting with Secretary General of the Foreign Affairs Ministry Hassane Rabehi, Bus said that “talks focused on political relations, strengthening bilateral cooperation between Algerian and Hungary, and the diversification of their cooperation in several development fields.”
In this regard, the same official affirmed that both parties broached “prospects to develop this cooperation, particularly in the fields of trade, agriculture, food-processing, tourism, information and communication technologies (ICTs), car industry, education and research.”
Besides, Bus highlighted “the importance of exchange between both country’s businessmen and their multiplication in order to find new investment opportunities,” and announced “an upcoming visit of a delegation of Budapest’s Chamber of Trade and Industry.”
The same official said that his meeting with Rabehi “was very interesting”, hailing “the traditional good ties” between the two countries.
The Hungarian official also pointed out Algeria’s “central role” in the Maghreb region, calling the country “a key actor” for the region’s stability and prosperity.”
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy