APS : Friday, 09 March 2018
ALGIERS- Chinese company Huawei is planning to build a smartphone assembly factory in Algeria in 2018, said Thursday Director General of Huawei Algeria Gao Jia.
“Huawei is studying the possibility to build a big smartphone assembly factory in Algeria in 2018,” said Jia on the occasion of the inauguration ceremony of Huawei’s new headquarters in the business district in Bab Ezzouar.
He said that discussions with the Algerian economic partners “are underway,” underlining that the choice of economic partner and the date of the effective launch of the project will be announced at the right moment.
Huawei, specialized in solutions to the sector of information and communication technologies (ICTs), is in partnership with several public companies and institutions notably for the establishment of infrastructure networks.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization