APS : Friday, 09 March 2018
ALGIERS- Chinese company Huawei is planning to build a smartphone assembly factory in Algeria in 2018, said Thursday Director General of Huawei Algeria Gao Jia.
“Huawei is studying the possibility to build a big smartphone assembly factory in Algeria in 2018,” said Jia on the occasion of the inauguration ceremony of Huawei’s new headquarters in the business district in Bab Ezzouar.
He said that discussions with the Algerian economic partners “are underway,” underlining that the choice of economic partner and the date of the effective launch of the project will be announced at the right moment.
Huawei, specialized in solutions to the sector of information and communication technologies (ICTs), is in partnership with several public companies and institutions notably for the establishment of infrastructure networks.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied