APS : Saturday, 12 February 2022
ALGIERS – Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Honduras, Torres Zelaya Gerardo Antonio, is on a working visit to Algeria from February 11 to 14, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and National
This visit is “part of traditional ties of friendship and solidarity” between the two countries, the source said.
On this occasion, “the Honduran Deputy Minister will be received by Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, and will hold talks with Special envoy for the cause of
Western Sahara and the Maghreb countries, Amar Belani” according to the same source.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune