APS : Saturday, 12 February 2022
ALGIERS – Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Honduras, Torres Zelaya Gerardo Antonio, is on a working visit to Algeria from February 11 to 14, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and National
This visit is “part of traditional ties of friendship and solidarity” between the two countries, the source said.
On this occasion, “the Honduran Deputy Minister will be received by Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ramtane Lamamra, and will hold talks with Special envoy for the cause of
Western Sahara and the Maghreb countries, Amar Belani” according to the same source.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo