APS : THURSDAY 19 SEPTEMBER 2019
ALGIERS-Head of the State Abdelkader Bensalah received on Thursday, in Algiers, Togolese Foreign Minister Robert Dussey, said the Presidency of Republic in a communiqué.
The meeting, which took place in the presence of Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sabri Boukadoum, “shed light on ways and means of strengthening and broadening relations between Algeria and Togo,” according to the source.
“It enabled both sides to welcome the quality of relations binding the two countries and to reaffirm their willingness to pomote bilateral cooperation, the same source added.
The two parties agreed to diversify and deepen bilateral relations in the economic, commercial and legal fields through the implementation of numerous agreements, currently under development.
Both parties “stressed the need to share and exchange experiences to combat terrorism and organized crime at regional and international level.”
- Celebration of Africa Day “Saturday, May 21, 2022″
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères