ALGIERS- august 27th 2019
Head of State Abdelkader Bensalah received Sunday, in Algiers, Sao Tome and Principe’s minister of Foreign Affairs, Cooperation and Communities, Elsa Teixeira de Barros Pinto, on a working and friendship visit to Algeria at the invitation of Foreign Minister Affairs Sabri Boukadoum.
During the audience, Sao Tome and Principe’s minister of Foreign Affairs, Cooperation and Communities, expressed her recognition and thanks to Algerian authorities for the warming welcome she received and the fruitful discussions she had with the managers of many sectors, the presidency of the Republic’s statement said.
Mentioning the bilateral relations, “rooted in history,” the two sides stressed their “common commitment to working for boosting them in various fields.”
In addition, the head of State and the Sai Tom’s minister discussed “issues of common interest, at both the continental and the international levels, and the challenges facing Africa.”
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony