APS : MONDAY 16 SEPTEMBER 2019
ALGIERS – Head of State Abdelkader Bensalah on Monday in Algiers received Head of the Angolan Constitutional Court and current president of the Conference of the African Constitutional Jurisdictions (CJCA),
Manuel Miguel da Costa Aragao, on an official visit to Algeria, said a communiqué of the presidency of the Republic.
During the meeting held in the presence of President of the Constitutional Council Kamel Fenniche, the head of state expressed “great satisfaction with the level of cooperation between the two bodies in constitutional matters, which reflects the willingness of the two countries’ authorities to strengthen and develop bilateral relations in different areas,” said the same source, adding that the Head of State expressed his “determination to boost this cooperation and coordination.”
Da Costa Aragao expressed his gratitude for the warm welcome extended to him and to the delegation accompanying him, saying that this visit had allowed him to “know the experience and progress made by Algeria in the field of constitutional field,” concluded the communiqué of the Presidency of the Republic.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart