APS : Wednesday, 20 June 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Energy Mustapha Guitouni participated Wednesday, in Vienna, at the 7th International Seminar of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC),
said a communiqué of Energy Ministry.
This two-day Seminar is among the most important global fora of energy experts.
On this occasion, the ministers of OPEC member countries and non-OPEC hold on Wednesday and Thursday a meeting with chief executives of international organizations and companies, as well as with scientists and energy experts.
Guitouni will give a speech on Thursday on the theme “investments and oil industry.” He will notably broach the efforts made by Algeria to stabilize oil markets in support of a healthy global economy, in cooperation with OPEC and non-OPEC countries while promoting dialogue with stakeholders around the world.
In this regard, the decisive assistance of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika should be noted, allowing the historical agreement of Algiers of 28 September 2016 that resulted in the success of the current process.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea