APS : Wednesday, 20 June 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Energy Mustapha Guitouni participated Wednesday, in Vienna, at the 7th International Seminar of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC),
said a communiqué of Energy Ministry.
This two-day Seminar is among the most important global fora of energy experts.
On this occasion, the ministers of OPEC member countries and non-OPEC hold on Wednesday and Thursday a meeting with chief executives of international organizations and companies, as well as with scientists and energy experts.
Guitouni will give a speech on Thursday on the theme “investments and oil industry.” He will notably broach the efforts made by Algeria to stabilize oil markets in support of a healthy global economy, in cooperation with OPEC and non-OPEC countries while promoting dialogue with stakeholders around the world.
In this regard, the decisive assistance of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika should be noted, allowing the historical agreement of Algiers of 28 September 2016 that resulted in the success of the current process.
- President Tebboune receives Coordinator for Middle East, North Africa at US National Security Council
- (Français) Le président Tebboune reçoit les chefs des délégations au Colloque sur “le droit d’accès” à la “justice constitutionnelle”
- Algeria strongly condemns massacre perpetrated in DR Congo
- (Français) L’Algérie abrite la 9e conférence de haut niveau sur la paix et la sécurité en Afrique
- Algeria-Jordan: Need to expand bilateral cooperation