APS : Tuesday, 26 June 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Energy Mustapha Guitouni held discussions Monday, in Washington, with the chief executive officers of US oil companies Chevron and ExxonMobil, respectively Mike Wirth and Darren Woods,
the ministry said Tuesday in a statement.
The discussions focused on business and investment opportunities in hydrocarbon industry in Algeria.
The meeting, held on the sidelines of the 27th World Gas Conference (June 25- 29) in Washington, was also attended by the CEO of national oil corporation Sonatrach, the chairman of the National Agency for Hydrocarbon Resources Development (ALNAFT), the head of the Hydrocarbon Regulatory Authority (ARH) and Algeria’s ambassador in the United States.
In addition, the minister took part Monday in a panel on natural gas geopolitics, which brought together CEOs of world’s major energy companies, senior government representatives, US Congressmen and political decision-makers.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president