APS : Tuesday, 26 June 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Energy Mustapha Guitouni held discussions Monday, in Washington, with the chief executive officers of US oil companies Chevron and ExxonMobil, respectively Mike Wirth and Darren Woods,
the ministry said Tuesday in a statement.
The discussions focused on business and investment opportunities in hydrocarbon industry in Algeria.
The meeting, held on the sidelines of the 27th World Gas Conference (June 25- 29) in Washington, was also attended by the CEO of national oil corporation Sonatrach, the chairman of the National Agency for Hydrocarbon Resources Development (ALNAFT), the head of the Hydrocarbon Regulatory Authority (ARH) and Algeria’s ambassador in the United States.
In addition, the minister took part Monday in a panel on natural gas geopolitics, which brought together CEOs of world’s major energy companies, senior government representatives, US Congressmen and political decision-makers.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea