APS : Monday, 28 May 2018
ALGIERS- Energy Minister Mustapaha Guitouni on Monday received in Algiers Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Igor Crnadak with whom he discussed energy cooperation between the two countries, said a statement of the ministry.
At this meeting, the two parties discussed the cooperation relations between Algeria and Bosnia in the field of energy and the prospects for their reinforcement.
Thus, they reviewed the possibilities of cooperation and investment in the field of energy, chiefly hydrocarbons and electricity.
The Bosnian minister said that the two countries “share the willingness” to boosting the relations, adding that a business forum is being prepared to bring together the companies of the two countries in 2019.
Igor Crnadak expressed his satisfaction with the fruitful discussions with the Algerian officials, hoping to strengthen the cooperation between the two countries’ companies.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony