APS : Monday, 28 May 2018
ALGIERS- Energy Minister Mustapaha Guitouni on Monday received in Algiers Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Igor Crnadak with whom he discussed energy cooperation between the two countries, said a statement of the ministry.
At this meeting, the two parties discussed the cooperation relations between Algeria and Bosnia in the field of energy and the prospects for their reinforcement.
Thus, they reviewed the possibilities of cooperation and investment in the field of energy, chiefly hydrocarbons and electricity.
The Bosnian minister said that the two countries “share the willingness” to boosting the relations, adding that a business forum is being prepared to bring together the companies of the two countries in 2019.
Igor Crnadak expressed his satisfaction with the fruitful discussions with the Algerian officials, hoping to strengthen the cooperation between the two countries’ companies.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya