APS : Monday, 17 September 2018
ALGIERS- Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel on Monday paid tribute to the martyrs of the National Liberation War (1954-1962) at the Martyrs’ Memorial in Algiers.
Accompanied by Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel, Angela Merkel laid a wreath at the commemorative stele and observed a minute’s silence in memory of the Liberation War martyrs.
Earlier, the German Chancellor started an official visit to Algeria at the invitation of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president