APS : Thursday, 05 March 2020
ALGIERS- The Electricity and Gas Distribution Company (Sonelgaz) and the Equatorial Guinea National Natural Gas Company (Sonagas) signed, on Wednesday in Algiers,
a framework agreement to support the development of the gas transfer and distribution network in this African country.
The agreement was signed by Sonelgaz CEO Chaher Boulakhras and Sonagas CEO Juan Antonio Ndong Ondo in the presence of executives from both companies.
On this occasion, Boulakhras said that “this cooperation between the two companies aims at supporting the development of the gas transfer and distribution network in Equatorial Guinea.”
The support also provides for the supply of Algerian-made gas meters, training, transfer of expertise and knowledge.
The agreement will be concretized through the signing of commercial contracts between Sonelgaz group subsidiaries and Sonagas in the next stages, he added.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan