APS : Wednesday, 28 November 2018
ALGIERS- An agreement to increase the production capacities of Tinhert gas fields, in the province of Illizi, was signed Tuesday, in Algiers, between the subsidiary ENGCB (national company of civil engineering and building)
of Sonatrach group and British hydrocarbon engineering company Petrofac.
It is an agreement for the construction of a centre for the separation and compression of upstream utilities of the existing gas complex for the connection of 36 wells of the Northern gas fields (Tinhert), said the central director of Engineering & Project Management of Sonatrach Faiz Zane.
The production of these 36 wells will be transported to new separation and compression units then to the gas complex of Ohanet, in the province of Illizi, he said.
To be delivered in December 2023, this DZD70 billion project will allow achieving a cumulative production of four million m3 per day of gas for sale, 450 tonnes/day of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and 750 tonnes/day of condensate.
This project aims at increasing gas production to 4.7 million m3 of raw gas per day
It also aims at processing the raw gas of Ohanet factory.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum