APS : Sunday, 02 December 2018
ALGIERS – Lieutenant General Ahmed Gaïd Salah, Vice-Minister of National Defence, Chief of Staff of the People’s National Army (ANP) pursued his visit to the United Arab Emirates to take part as a guest of honour
in the official festivities of the National UAE Day, marking the 47th anniversary of Unification, said Sunday a communiqué of the National Ministry (MDN).
The Lieutenant General, accompanied by Minister Faris Al Mazrouei, adviser to the Ministry of Presidential Affairs “visited on Sunday an exhibition of miniature models of locally manufactured weapons and equipments. He also followed a presentation on the local military production,” added the source.
Gaïd Salah has started on Saturday a visit to the United Arab Emirates at the invitation of Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed bin Sultan Al-Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE’s Armed Forces.
On behalf of the president of the Republic, Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces and Minister of National Defence, Lieutenant General Ahmed Gaïd Salah “extended his best wishes on that occasion,” said the communiqué.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation