APS : Thursday, 01 July 2021
MATERA (Italy)- Foreign Minister, Sabri Boukadoum, dicussed on Thursday with his Argentinian counterpart, Felipe Carlos Solà, bilateral relations and international issues of common interest, on the sidelines
of the G20 Foreign Ministers’ Meeting.
“The meeting is an opportunity to discuss relations between the two countries and exchange views on regional and international issues of common interest,” said Boukadoum on his Twitter account.
Invited by his Italian counterpart, Luigi Di Maio, Boukadoum took part on June 29 and 30 the G20 Foreign Ministers’ Meeting, hosted by Italy.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony