APS : Thursday, 01 July 2021
MATERA (Italy)- Foreign Minister, Sabri Boukadoum, dicussed on Thursday with his Argentinian counterpart, Felipe Carlos Solà, bilateral relations and international issues of common interest, on the sidelines
of the G20 Foreign Ministers’ Meeting.
“The meeting is an opportunity to discuss relations between the two countries and exchange views on regional and international issues of common interest,” said Boukadoum on his Twitter account.
Invited by his Italian counterpart, Luigi Di Maio, Boukadoum took part on June 29 and 30 the G20 Foreign Ministers’ Meeting, hosted by Italy.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune