APS : Tuesday, 26 June 2018
ALGIERS- French Minister of State attached to the Minister of Public Action and Accounts Olivier Dussopt is paying a working visit to Algeria to promote the bilateral cooperation in the fields of civil service and public
administration modernization, said Tuesday a communiqué of the General Directorate of the Civil Service and Administrative Reform (DGFPRA).
This three-day visit, which takes place at the invitation of DGFPRA, is part of the “strengthening” of the cooperation between the two countries’ public service institutions in the fields of the civil service and modernization of public administration, said the source.
It also shows the great interest attached to the existing bilateral cooperation between the two institutions for years and “confirms the shared willingness to promote a fruitful cooperation between the Algerian civil service and the French civil service,” added the source.
It should be noted that several cooperation agreements were signed in this regard since 2005, constituting the first steps towards the strengthening of relations between the two institutions, said the source, adding that this visit aims to renew the expired cooperation agreement signed between the two sides on 13 April 2016.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina